It's a tricky time of year because I can't talk to you about most of the crafty projects I'm working on ( = no accountability!) because most of them are presents. And the projects that aren't presents I don't usually have time for, so the list would be short and, really, rather stagnant until post-holiday.
But in the name of (hopeful) progress, let's give this a try:
- 4 of these: CHECK (yes, I started with this one on purpose)
- 5 of these: ALSO CHECK! (ok, I only had to "make" this one once)
- 5 of these: Check One, Two, and a-partial-Three. Four and Five: pending
- 5 of these: Um... we'll talk about these later.
- 3 of these: Check a-partial-One! Two and Three: pending successful completion of one.
- 1 set of these: Check part One and Two. Third part--in progress!
- 1 of these: No Check. Should be easy, though :)
- mail this: have to make a card!
- Order these: waiting for one more this.
Hmm. That does feel a little better. And it makes me smile to think that (most of) you have no idea what I'm talking about :)
So it's still Monday... but on the bright side, I still have 30-some day before (most of) the gifts are due. And since it's Monday, that means that tomorrow's Two's Day!