flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Monday, November 16, 2009

Writer's Block

It's a tricky time of year.  It's also Monday, and that means I feel frazzled--whether or not I have reason to.  Mondays mean I have to go into work after a couple days off (oh blissful days!). Mondays mean I have to start thinking about the week ahead (though I usually do that on the weekend, too).  Mondays mean I need to exercise again (I give myself Sundays off).

It's a tricky time of year because I can't talk to you about most of the crafty projects I'm working on ( = no accountability!) because most of them are presents.  And the projects that aren't presents I don't usually have time for, so the list would be short and, really, rather stagnant until post-holiday.

But in the name of (hopeful) progress, let's give this a try:

  1. 4 of these:  CHECK (yes, I started with this one on purpose)
  2. 5 of these:  ALSO CHECK! (ok, I only had to "make" this one once)
  3. 5 of these:  Check One, Two, and a-partial-Three. Four and Five: pending
  4. 5 of these: Um... we'll talk about these later. 
  5. 3 of these:  Check a-partial-One!  Two and Three: pending successful completion of one. 
  6. 1 set of these:  Check part One and Two. Third part--in progress! 
  7. 1 of these:  No Check. Should be easy, though :)
  8. mail this: have to make a card!
  9. Order these: waiting for one more this
Hmm. That does feel a little better.  And it makes me smile to think that (most of) you have no idea what I'm talking about :)

So it's still Monday... but on the bright side, I still have 30-some day before (most of) the gifts are due.  And since it's Monday, that means that tomorrow's Two's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment