flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 8

[Here I am... day 8 of NaBloWriMo.  I'm technically still posting before tomorrow!]

A friend of mine asked me what makes my new birthday scissors so nifty. So I've made a short list.

  1. They're shiny!
  2. They're silver (anyone who knew me in middle school knows how much I like(d) silver)
  3. They're left-handed
  4. They're "knife-edged" (no, I'm not sure what that means, but they make an awesome sound when you scissor them near your ear... shhhck shhhck)
  5. They make cutting fabric like cutting through tissue paper (= nice break for my hands)
  6. Taylor gave them to me :)

Also, I made four of these this weekend.  What are they? Well, you'll just have to wait and see :)



No comments:

Post a Comment