flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Hush Little Baby...

...don't make a peep.
Annie's gonna put you
right to sleep."

I have been enjoying myself quite a bit here in Colorado :)  I arrived Wednesday night and shared G's bed with her (only got kicked once).  Thursday it was just me and my Play Mommy, and we did some beading (though we still haven't figured out why the beads were brought out in the first place) and went shopping for a bit.  I had Carrick in the mei tai I made for him, and he loved it--mostly.  He loved it once he was asleep, but he's a fighter--doesn't like to sleep in the first place :) So he'd squirm and fuss until he fell asleep, and when he woke up, first thing he wanted was out.  But mostly he liked it :)  And I got to use my mei tai with him as well, which was fun for me.  It's nice to know that 9-month old nuggets fit in it as well!

Friday Bethany (and her girls) and Daddy arrived.  I promptly napped Lorna (twice!) in my mei tai while Bethany also napped, sans bebe, for three hours.

We made a tasty dinner last night, too. Pine-nut crusted tilapia, roasted potatoes, buttermilk oatmeal muffins, and salad à la Mic! Today we're cleaning up the house a bit, after a shopping trip, to get ready for dinner guests.  A fun day :) And a great time spent with family and babies-on-me.  
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment