flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Giant Lady Bug Seen Over Chigaco!

Convinced? :) 

Yeah, home sick today.  Two days in a row is not a usual thing for me, but I'm currently eating some cayenne-peppered miso soup, so that should help. It's certainly making my eyes water--maybe my sinuses will follow suit and drain themselves healthy again.

I blame the law school events I touted about so happily this weekend.  Sure they were lots of fun, but three in one weekend (plus a spur-of-the-moment philosophy gathering), shaking hands, rubbing up against people ( =boat cruise) and eating less-than-ideally-healthy food is a recipe for sickness.

The good news is, I don't think it's swine flu (or "slu" as I hear it's being called these days). The bad news is, that doesn't make it any more bearable.  Yesterday, it was all I could do to keep my hankie clean enough to use.  Didn't get anything done. We had pasta for dinner.  Today is a little better. I've got some material washed that I'll sew as soon as I can sit up for more than 10 minutes at a time (without resembling a nasal Niagara Falls).  I'm also blogging (duh) so that's a good sign, too.  Maybe I will be able to sleep laying down tonight, rather than in our recliner :Þ Here's hopin'!

Anyway, a Happy Wednesday to you all. May you fare better the rest of this week than my sinuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment