flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Friday, September 25, 2009

Autumnal Recipes



We're hoping to go apple picking this weekend, so I've been thinking about apple recipes.  Of course, apple pie comes to mind :) but here are a few others I have been thinking of.

[If you want a particular one, let me know and I'll post the recipe I use.]

Cream of Chicken and Apple Soup
Roast Chicken with Apples and Onions
Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
Pink Lady Apple Slaw
Any Apple Salad
Apple Butter and Apple Sauce
Apple Pesto Potato Salad
Apple Potato Cheddar Soup
Beef and Apple Stew
Sweet'n'Sour Shrimp and Apples
Apple-Stuffed Salmon

Do you have any favorite apple recipes I should add to my list?

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh , yes, I make Apple Harvest Cake each autumn during apple harvest here on the farm. It is a family favorite and a yearly tradition. I also have a yummy recipe for Sherried Apple Pork Chops....to die for!!! Let me know if you want either recipe...you won't be sorry, I promise.

    Bev
    Bee Haven Acres

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly, I would LOVE those recipes. Especially the pork chops--I have some chops in the freezer that are aching for some sherried apple goodness :)

    ReplyDelete