flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tea Pot

I want this tea pot.
It's a very nice cast iron pot that will keep the tea hot (not just warm) for at least an hour. On Saturday mornings, T and I like to have a nice breakfast together. We sit at our table, watching the birds rapidly emptying our bird-feeder, and sip tea over our meal.
So, that's my wish for the day. We will get it eventually, I think. We both really like it and it goes with all the miscellaneous pieces of china we use for breakfasts and entertaining and such. But we can't justify getting another teapot just yet :) Someday soon, I hope to serve you hot tea at our table!

No comments:

Post a Comment