flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Then There Were Two

I had so much fun making my purse on Monday, and it turned out so well (and I have been so happy with it), that I decided to make another one for my good friend in TX.
I used the last scraps of my pretty flower material, the strap material from Summer's mei tai, and some polka dot material I've had for years (but couldn't figure out anything to use it for!).
R said she wanted something that was both bold and neutral. I think this works alright, huh? :)
Oh, and (of course) it's reversible.
(click on the picture for a larger view)
[I'm mailing it today, R, so you should have it early next week!]

5 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelation!!! Thanks! You amaze me. I think you could have a little side business making these purses. You should make a few more and put them on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do that if I got the pattern for free online? I love to make them, but I wouldn't want to get in trouble for selling them when I should be. :[
    But I'm glad you like it :) You'll have it (relatively) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I think you have made it your own thing now with the reversibility. Plus you pick the color schemes. You could email the person who posted the pattern and ask them if they would mind if you made some to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a good thought. I'll see if I can find her email address :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and did I mention it is machine washable? (Wash cold, gentle cycle; hang dry)

    :)

    ReplyDelete