flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Anticipation

Some of you may remember that our good friend Mandy came up to my dad's house to take our family pictures in May (no small feat, since we have 25 people (almost half of whom are children) and that's a lot of faces to get to smile all at once).
Well, she's updated her website with some adorable pictures of her little girl (check out Bath Time under her portfolios tab), and I wanted to let you all know that I'm getting pretty excited to see her magic touch on our family photos :)
Here is a small sampling of some of the photos she put up on facebook (please don't copy these or use them elsewhere--they're copyrighted!)
this one's my favorite :)
And here's Carrick:
And Noni:
So, needless to say, I'm pretty excited to see the other pictures Mandy took. She's quite possibly the best photographer I've ever encountered, and we're very happy to have had her do our family pictures :) Thanks, Mandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment