flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Sunday, August 23, 2009

178 - Bitty


178 - Bitty
Originally uploaded by renidemus

I made the bitty bag here (from this tutorial: http://www.burdastyle.com/techniques/the-itty-bitty-bag) on Friday afternoon. Y'know, to keep all those "little things" in a woman's purse in one place.

It's rather cute, I think.

Then I made a nice big dinner for Taylor and one of his philosopher buddies.

On Saturday I spent most of the morning (while T was proctoring a test) knitting a mitten (which I would have finished if I hadn't had to undo the thumb twice). I even managed to make a delicious (!) roast chicken and clean up the kitchen.

Today I cleaned up the kitchen (some more) and made lunch AND a nice dinner while T read me Water Babies (I've never read it before). All in all, a domestic weekend. Details to follow this week.

Maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment