flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 2 - Sunshine

[I had to charge the batterty to my camera today and forgot to put it back in before I left work. So my camera wasn't working when I found the perfect picture opportunity for today's post.  Luckily, I was able to use my phone, but un-luckily, the picture quality isn't that great. Oh well.]
After a hurried lunch of soup in a paper cup with crackers, T picked me up and we headed to the denist office for drilling and fillings--yay! (no, wait...)  
Actually, it was pretty painless, and while I was waiting for sensation to return to my upper jaw, and for T to be finished with his appointment, the sun was streaming through the door of the waiting room right onto my chair.  It was glorious!  I almost wished I were a cat and could lay down on the floor to take a nap in the sunshine.   As it was, I just read my book and soaked all the rays in. 
Day 2 - Sunshine
(click on the picture for a larger view)
We didn't go to pilates this evening (who wants to exercise after the dentist?), so we stayed home and made a nice salad together and T read from the Silmarillion while I started knitting some socks. A lovely day :) Happy Two's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment