flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Friday, November 14, 2008

Project Update

1) Pea Coat: 
Mostly sewn! I only need to finish the hems--lining, coat, and sleeves. I also want to make a hood, which will be detachable with buttons under the collar. Exciting! (Just in time for the cold weather to arrive--bring it on!)
2) Linen Shirt (from pants): 
Not even started! Thinking I might want some binding for the armholes. This one has lessened in importance with the cooling weather. 
3) Silver Shirt (from pants): 
Nope.
4) Secret: 
Finished. Wrapped. Mailed. Received. Not yet opened. 
Check  :)
5) Surprise: 
May not get the help I was hoping for, but will still be finished in time. 
6) Burp rags (about 4 of them): 
One embroidered! Going to sew it when I get home today and mail it off, along with a little something for the new big sister. Yes, Summer, this one's for you. Sorry it's so late :(
7) Nursing Cover: 
Finished! Mama loves it, baby hasn't complained so far :)
8) Formal shirt/skirt: 
Cut out, ready to sew. Thinking I will finish it in time for Handel's Messiah in December. 
9) Knitted baby hats and booties for various people: 
Not yet started. But I'm all ready to go for the baby leg warmers :) 
10) My Noah's Ark: 
Might paint this weekend, depending on how my coat turns out this evening. 
11) Mending/tailoring (not Taylor-ing) all my old clothes: 
I've now added a few Taylor clothes to tailor... the pile grows.
12) Kimono: 
Still sitting on the chair next to my sewing machine, waiting to be Hobbited. Now that the weather's cooled down, my spring-weight kimono has certainly moved to the back of my mind. One of these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment