flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Monday, February 8, 2010

Quite A Pair

In case you haven't noticed, I like to show my crafty things being used.  I mean, really, what good is a baby carrier if it just sits around un-used?  (And, that's why my infant mei tai is currently in Seattle.)

The mobile nature of "today's world" and our variously located friends and family make it so that I'm often unable to get said action shots myself.  (Not always, though.)

Our friends were good enough to showcase the partner mittens I knitted them for C'mas and send me a picture.

And, sure, the mittens look pretty good, but what about that stunning couple, huh?!


Here is the pattern to the mittens, if you want to give them a try yourself! :)

1 comment: