flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Cat in a Hat

"The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold, cold, wet day.

I sat there with Sally.
We sat there, we two.
And I said, "How I wish
We had something to do!"

Too wet to go out
And too cold to play ball.
So we sat in the house
.
We did nothing at all.

So all we could do was to
Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit!
And we did not like it.
Not one little bit."


I could use a cat in a hat today to make the time pass more quickly.  It's not that I'm bored when it rains.  In fact, I really like being inside on cold, cold, wet days.  But sometimes I just can't wait to be done with work and go home.  I have lots I can do there :)

I could work on another mitten for a friend...

I could start two more of these:


one with these fabrics:



one with these:


I could make a case for all my knitting needles.  I could even make a "mini" case, for the two or so sets I need for any given project.

tick tick tick... hurry up and wait :P

No comments:

Post a Comment