flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Monday, Monday

Yesterday, Momma and I canned all the apricots we've been picking off her tree of abundance as they ripened. It was my first time canning and I had quite a good time, though mostly all I did was pit apricots. Momma even made me some apricot pineapple jam, since I can't find any in the stores without corn syrup (nasty stuff). Can't wait to try my new jam! And Giulia helped me for a little bit, which was very cute. I was sure to give her the most ripe apricots so that she didn't have to strain her darling little thumbs too much as she pried the two halves apart and picked out the pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment