flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Almost Forgot!

Last night T and I went to a performance of The Rite of Spring in downtown Boston at the Hatch Shell. Outdoor concerts are lots of fun--T and I went to some in Spokane and Sandpoint, ID. It's always so nice to take a blanket and sit in the cool of the evening with good food, good friends, and a nice bottle of wine (in cleverly-disguised plastic cups!). I made a cake, which we brought to the yummy picnic of pasta, grapes, cheese, salami, and crackers (thanks, Tina!). After the concert we went up to the roof of Tina's house and chatted for a bit. Here are a few pictures I took last evening. Fun times!
Concert at the Shell
Oh, and did you know that basil flowers?

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've been to that park. My second summer in college I worked at a camp in Maine and one weekend a few of us counselors drove down to Boston to see a concert there. Don't ask me the name of the band, I had no idea who they were. I thought it was a nice park, just unbelievably crowded. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete