flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bike Update

I'm still riding my bike to and from work. It's been nice, over all. There are those mornings when I really don't want to do my hair that certain way (to fit under my helmet) and when I really don't want to huff and puff all the way up that last, long hill only to stop and huff and puff some more until my body cools down a bit. But really, I do enjoy it :) and it makes me feel like I am exercising more, which is always a good thing. I've noticed my quads, though, get tired more quickly now--I hope it's just a transition phase and not an indication that I'll be a weakling forever--but thank goodness for "granny gear" on bikes! I have yet to ride in the rain--I have no fenders on my bike so that might be a bit wet. I also have yet to ride downtown, really. I've ridden to the movie theater nearby, but not to the yoga studio where T goes. The ride down would be fine (easy, in fact), but riding back would be one long hill from the 1/2 way point. I don't know if I'm up for that quite yet. Anyway, stay tuned for more updates in the exciting chronicles of Annie Riding A Bike :) (or something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment