flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Sunday, June 21, 2009

(Presque) Finis!

I have finally finished painting all the pieces for my Noah's ark! Momma would be so proud of me. It only took me three years to get them all painted.. :) Now all I have to do is glue them to the board (after dusting it all off! 7 months of sitting on a shelf does lend itself to dust accumulation) and find a place to hang it up. When I do put some glass or plexi-glass over it, I'll probably just mount it right on the front side of the frame so that I don't have to un-do the backboard. We'll see, though.
What's your favorite animal? I thinkI like the road runners or the platypi best :)

1 comment:

  1. yep, the platypi for me :D beautiful! maybe we should put it in the living room...

    ReplyDelete