flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

My parents' birthdays were always (relatively) close to Mother's and Father's day, so it always seemed to me they got all their "thanks" and appreciation during one part of the year. Though I guess it's not so bad--I got all my "goodies" during the other half of the year (birthday in November, C'mas in December). Having gotten married in April it's been balanced out a bit :)
Anyway, here is another occasion this month to let my Daddy know how much I love him :) This year especially, with everything that he's gone through, he continues to amaze all his children (and children-in-law) by being a "strong father to your children," just like Momma always said.
(and to your grandchildren, Daddy)
Happy Father's Day, Daddy :) Thank you for always being such a wonderful support for us; and thank you for all your love and wisdom and courage and faith in us as we continue to grow up in the world.
May God grant you many (more) happy years in peace, health, and happiness. May you live to see your children's children's children. We love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment