flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Monday, June 7, 2010

Me Too!

My friend Renee made some granola the other day.  I had to try it--it looked so good. Besides, I can imagine hobbits eating granola--it seems so hearty and simple and delicious that it just fits.  What could be more hobbit-y than abundant deliciousness?

I used cashew butter + white chocolate instead of the peanut butter chips and melted the goods on the stove.  I think I over-did it just a bit, since my granola didn't come out shiny.  Next time ;)


But it sure was tasty. How can anything with pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, pecans, sunflower seeds, flaked coconut (another addition of mine), and oats not be tasty?  I've already made a second batch, since this one was devoured in a matter of days :)


Verdict: awesome

You should make some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment