flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tut-Tut, It Looks Like Rain

Yep.. lots and lots of rain. It was barely misting when I walked across campus to work today.  But I wore my heavy-duty snow boots 'cuz I knew the ground would be slushy and awkward, as the rain mixed with the icy snow on the ground.

And I'm very glad I did.  By the time I got off work, it was raining. Really raining.  And it was windy. Which means my pants got quite damp from the thighs (where my rain coat covers) down to the cuffs (which were soaked). And because of the wind and the wet and the why-did-i-go-to-work-today, it was rather cold, too.

Definitely a stay-inside day...

the kind of day when cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate would just about hit the spot.

So I better get to that :)


1 comment:

  1. I want some too! Yay! Hot chocolate, cinnamon rolls, tea, reading & movies :D

    I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

    ReplyDelete