flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blogger's Block!

I haven't blogged in a while.

A long while.

Not because I didn't have things to write about, but because I didn't have time to write about them.

And I'm lazy.

I didn't even do a lot of blog-reading over break... so I had a long list of catch-up posts to read (which were great) :)

But now that I have (a little more) time to blog, I can't decide where to begin.

Should I start from where I am right now? Should I tell you about our Christmas and New Year break? Should I share with you all the (hundreds) of pictures I took over break? Something in between?

So I'm stuck in blog-writer's block.

I should have blogged over break. I should have made the time to at least say hello and post a picture or two.  It's not like I couldn't have made the time.

New Years Resolution #1: 
blog regularly, regardless

So... what does that mean? It has to be more than a monthly thing, because I'm almost always able to post 10 blogs a month, but I want it more regular than that.  If I say three times a week, that would be 12 blogs a month. Not enough. Four times a week? Do you think I can do that consistently? That's a blog every other day, or so.  I think I can do that...

But the first week of 2010 is already shot. I suppose I could try to do 8 posts this week... haha! I'm counting this as number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment