flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Under the Hood

It was cold today. And windy.  
Luckily, I finished the hood for my coat last night! I made it detachable with buttons and elastic (because who wants a bulky hood hangning around your shoulders when you don't need it?) and I added a string to cinch it up around my face. The hood is big enough to fit over all my floofy hair, even when it's up in chopsticks!  
And all that sewing while Taylor was wonderfully reading to me from the Lord of the Rings. Gollum just fell off the cliff in Mount Doom and Frodo and Sam were waiting outside on the side of the mountain.  Such a good story :) "The beauty of it smote his heart..." 
What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment