flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Updated Photos

Things I'm pretty good at: 
  • bringing my camera with me wherever I go
  • being not-too-shy about getting it out of my bag to take pictures
  • taking a photo (or seven) a day

Things I need to improve: 
  • uploading and processing my pictures more regularly (um, less work, right?) 
  • posting them online more frequently
  • being even less shy about taking my camera out to take pictures
  • "street" shots (of random people walking by or standing around)
Still, the 365 is coming along.. and I've been enjoying it!  I think I've even gotten a few decent shots.  Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment