flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lemon Cutes

uh, I mean cukes.

That is to say, cucumbers!


but they are pretty cute, aren't they?  I don't know what to do with them!  Though I better figure it out soon, since cukes don't last forever in a 'fridge.

I'm thinking a short jar of pickle spears might be fun. And cute. Does anyone know any good dill pickle recipes?

I'll let you know what I do with them, though :) When I figure it out...

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome. How did they taste? I can imagine that a cross between a lemon and a cucumber would actually taste pretty good. You should try and save some seeds so you can plant your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I haven't even tasted them yet :) But they're called lemon because of the shape and size, and apparently don't taste lemony (lame). But.. maybe I can do a lemon pesto dressing as a salad? We'll see how it goes..

    ReplyDelete