flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash Wednesday

I was scrolling through my google reader this morning, and one of my college friends has posted this wonderfully apt poem on Death.

You should go read it!  And if you like it, do let Margaret know :)

Isn't it great how we can experience so much more in life through the experience and urgings of our friends?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link. I love reading Eliot's "Ash Wednesday" on this day, but this seemed more right, strangely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'welcome! been reading your blog for a few months--love it all :) and I've found so many other wonderfuls through you!

    I'll have to look up Eliot's piece, too :)

    ReplyDelete