flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Saturday, March 28, 2009

More Catch Up

Day 7 - My Folks
Most of you probably know by now that my mother died on March 11.  As you can imagine, it's been busy.  
I don't have a lot of energy (or time!) to blog for now, but I'm still going to try to do my flickr photos, so check them out if you want some updates on my day-to-day: 
And just so you know, my family and I are doing pretty well, all things considered.  There is much sadness, and there will be much adjusting for many years to come... but we are doing well.  For us as Catholics, death is not the end, though it is terribly painful for those who mourn.  Death is more like a doorway, I guess... 
Here's one of my favorite quotations from The Golden Key

"You have tasted of death now," said the Old Man. "Is it good?"

"It is good," said Mossy. "It is better than life."

"No," said the Old Man, "it is only more life."

Grant it, O Lord. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anne, I am so sorry. What a beautiful, beautiful quote. We'll be keeping you and your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete