flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Thursday, January 29, 2009

On the Brink

For several months (days? years?) I've been feeling "on the brink" of.. something.  I don't know if it's at the end of a cliff and I will fall off or fly off.  I don't know if it's at the foot of a mountain I must climb or circumambulate.  I can't tell if I'm perched on the proverbial fence and will fall or tumble or jump and run on one side or the other.  Change is in the air.  And regardless of how it may seem at the time, I have faith that it will be for the better. 
But.. isn't most of life like this?  Aren't we always on the edge of something in one sense or another?  Why am I getting this feeling so specifically at this point?  Will the change be dramatic?  It could be any number of things I anticipate, or it could be something completely unexpected.  Only time will tell, I suppose... 
.....
Well, whatever I'm on the brink of, I also get the feeling Taylor will be there with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment