flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Monday, May 18, 2009

Things I've Noticed About My Blogging

  1. I don't do it consistently.
  2. I do it only when I have to sit at a computer for a semi-long period of time. 
  3. It takes me a while to finish a post. 
  4. If I am working on another project, blogging definitely takes the back burner. 
  5. I like to have pictures with my posts. I don't like it when I can't find a picture that works with what I've written.  Sometimes I'll post a picture that has nothing to do with the post, just to make it more interesting.
  6. I feel like I have nothing significant to update unless I do little-everyday things, like getting ice cream or going to a movie. 
  7. And if I don't keep up with the little things, time passes in long stretches of non-blogging. When I finally start posting again, I have to silly things like this list. 
  8. That's all I can think of. 
I need help to remind me and motivate me to blog more often... 
wanna try? 
I'm going to go have some ice cream now.
53 - Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things about your blog is reading the captions on your pictures. You are an excellent caption writer, and I find that it makes looking at pictures doubly entertaining. So my suggestion is to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete