flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Boston,

I'm sorry to say it, but I think the end is near. It's not you--it's me. I've changed since we met.  I've grown tired of your cold, stony greeting each morning. I can't take the cold shoulder you offer so often.  I need more vibrance in my life, more color.  With you, everything is shades of gray lately...
We've had our good times--and I'm glad we did! I will look back and remember you with happy memories and warm smiles.  Do you remember the sunny afternoons in the grass at BC? What about clear, crisp walks in the new snow? Or a snuggly evening inside with hot chocolate and tea? 
I cannot foresee the future, of course, and it may be that I have to stay here a little longer.  If that is the case, I hope you won't hold this note against me.  Though I'm warning you now, if I do stay, changes will have to be made.  I'm not talking only about you--I will make changes, too.  
But something must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment