flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 9 - It Snowed

Back at home with my sweet Taylor! A little tired, but got two naps today and now--off to bed! 
Here is my picture for today--the only one I took, actually, so the decision of which to post was quite easy.  Must have been quite a snow storm to get snow up underneath the frames here. 
Day 9 - It Snowed...
And so, just another sleepy day recovering from jet-lag and getting "back in the groove."  It's cold and windy here.  And very sunny (doubly so when the sun shines on the snow!).  I think I'm beginning to feel the need for spring--not desperately yet, but it's coming. I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment