flickr.............picasa.............twitter.............tumblr.............pinterest.............recipes.............crafty.............about me

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy May!

It looks like spring has finally (and lastingly) sprung in Boston! Today is a sunny 65 degrees; I'm even wearing a sundress and sandals! I am happy this month. It's not quite explicable, but it's undeniable. I feel more hopeful and optimistic about life in general and everything in particular. I don't think I had been pessimistic or depressed or anything, but I'm feeling a renewed freshness about my outlook... Maybe it's because we are going to visit T's family in just a few days! Maybe it's the wedding of our dear friends K and M we're going to see while in WA. Maybe it's that T's siblings are all so excited to see us they've been planning a "welcome" ceremony for weeks. Maybe it's because the sun is shining. Maybe it's because we spent a lovely evening last night with two good friends here (who are expecting!). Maybe it's because they're so happy together (and happiness rubs off on me). Maybe it's because hope springs eternal. Maybe it's because of all the babies we're expecting in the next year. Maybe it's because I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world! Maybe it's simply because God is good. All the time. Could be this May may be the best May yet. :) Here's hopin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment